Randy Haveson is a person in long-term recovery, a life coach, an author, and a full-time keynote speaker with a passion for helping people build their self-esteem. In this episode, we learn about Randy’s life-journey and discuss his book The Ego Cleanse: Becoming Your Own Best Friend. In this book, Randy discusses the difference between ego and self-esteem, the common obstacles to building self-esteem, and practical actions that can be taken to overcome those obstacles.
What we talked about
- Randy’s story.
- The difference between self-esteem and ego.
- The ego and self-esteem continuum.
- Understanding what direction we are heading on the continuum.
- The obstacles to building self-esteem.
- Four areas of focus to building self-esteem.