Mary Beth O’Connor from Life Ring Secular Recovery and the She Recovers Foundation, teams up with Adrienne Miller from Women for Sobriety to discuss the importance of respecting multiple paths to recovery, and issues specific to women in recovery.
- The origins and purpose of Women for Sobriety.
- Life Ring Secular Recovery.
- The She Recovers Foundation.
- The importance of multiple paths to recovery.
- Why drug and alcohol rehabs should offer multiple pathways.
- The importance of self-empowerment and why it is especially important for women.
- Open recovery and reducing the stigma of addiction and recovery.